Today we are publishing the H1 2022 Crypto Fundraising Report, created in partnership with the Dove Metrics team. This report is based on 1,199 rounds in Web3, DeFi, CeFi, Infrastructure and NFTs over the past six months. Our database tracks over 4,300+ active crypto investors (including funds, DAO’s, Labs and Angels).
Download the full H1 2022 Crypto Fundraising Report by clicking here.
- Non-Ethereum NFT projects will take a step forward in Q2 – Total fundraising of Ethereum-ecosystem NFT projects exceeded Ethereum ecosystem NFT projects by a margin of $1.8B in Q2 2022.
- The NFT slope of the game stands in a class of its own – The game’s NFT verticals raised four times more capital than the NFT verticals in H1.
- DeFi ended H1 on a strong note – Raising $624 million in June, more than double any month in the past six months
- DAO participation continues to focus on early stage rounds. Of all funding rounds that included DAO participation, 71% were at the seed stage.
- CeFi has been the king of capital – $10.3B in buys in the first six months of the year, with nearly half of all funding rounds totaling more than $10M.